National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Big Basin/Santa Cruz Parks and Preserves is a two-sided map
printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making it waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough — capable of going anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and can be folded to a packable size of 4.25” x 9.25”; unfolded size is 26” x 38”.
* Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
* Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
* Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
* UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
*Detailed road network
*Useful travel information on parks and key trails
*Important safety information and tips
* Information about local organizations and land management agencies